Sunday, October 1, 2017

from the ARTIST WORKSHOP
How do I guide students to  improving sketching  styles without taking away personal strengths and interests ? A fun way I found  includes movement, observing and choice. I numbered 12 places/images with sticky notes. The class  (2-4th grade) was to walk around, look at all images and then sketch at least 4 in sketchbooks.
 Number 12 was on the window where we have a view of the gardens.
This is the cover of the book “The Cat and The Bird” about Paul Klee.

 Number one was a photo of a piece of fabric art winter scene with a reflection.
This quartet includes the Miro, Charley Harper’s “Cardinal” ( a calendar reproduction.) the plant on my desk, and one of the drums in the room. 

 This is the oxalis on my desk. 

 This is the quilt with sunflowers, with the wall behind it. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment